Microdermabrasion gently buffs the skin, removing the outer layers and giving you a smooth, youthful appearance.
Think of this treatment as advanced exfoliation. Our Viora treatment system, combined with our highly trained staff, will deliver a relaxing, luxurious treament that will leave you feeling relaxed and looking amazing.
You may wish to speak to us about microdermabrasion if you have the following concerns:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- acne scarring
- age spots
- enlarged pores
- dull appearance
- uneven skin tone and texture
- sun damaged skin
Treatments start at $69.00Pre-Treatment Care
- No direct sun exposure for 1 week before and after your treatment and use a SPF30+ when you are exposed
- Avoid using products containing Retin-A, Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid and any other strong products on the skin 3-7 days before and after your treatment to avoid any interference with your treatment.
- Do not use self tanning or solariums for at least 1 week before and after treatment, Your appointment may be reschedule due to tanning or self tanning.
- Avoid skin treatments, waxing, injectables, laser hair removal or harsh chemicals 2 weeks before and after your appointment to ensure no unwanted side effects occur .
- Advise your therapist of any medication your are currently taking including antibiotics, it is recommended to finish your last dose of antibiotics one week before your appointment.
After Care / Post Treatment
- Apply [ Elan ] aftercare gel as necessary for 2 days to keep your new skin hydrated, Redness of the skin and sensitivity are all normal post treatment, it is vital to apply the aftercare gel until the symptoms subside.
- No hot shower for 48hours after your treats as the heat may aggravate the treated area. Showers of a Luke warm temperature are fine.
- No spas or saunas for 72 hours after your treatment
- Avoid touching, scratching, rubbing or picking the treated area, doing so may cause scarring or damage to your fresh new skin.
- Avoid active products and chemicals on the skin for at least 2 weeks following your treatment, your skin is like a fresh wound and should be treated with care, it is advised using a milk cleanser or gentle cleanser for 2 weeks post treatment until your skin has healed completely
- Avoid makeup unless mineral based for 24 hours after your treatment
- No direct sun exposure for 2 weeks, Apply SPF30+ to sun exposed treated areas between treatments
- No working out or anything that may cause excessive sweating for 72 hours after your treatment
- Ensure your next appointment is scheduled to ensure optimum results